I love to learn new things—I’m one of those people who just prefers to know.
If ignorance is bliss, give me chaos.
As a young person working in technology, I’ve had to become quite good at learning. Tech changes quickly, so consistent self-education is key to a successful career in tech. If I’m a good learner, theoretically I can adapt to any situation… I can help solve any problem!
Learning is a skill, not a talent. And it’s one I’m hell-bent on improving. I’ve decided to document my learning journey here at Venture by Design.
Until now this humble blog has been about distilling design industry insights. I still like this idea, but I’m not feeling passionate about writing on the subject right now.
Time for a pivot. I’m going to start documenting my learnings about a vast array of subjects including tech, personal finance, health, politics, music, culture, and learning itself.
Some topics I’ve got queued up include learnings on…
- my struggles and triumphs as a (very) amateur runner
- how and why I budget my spending
- my early journey in reconnecting with my cultural heritage
- the role of critique in a healthy design process
- what meditation has (and hasn’t) done for me
- the influence of being exposed to wealth and extreme poverty
I’ve got lots of ideas floating around… if I’ve enjoyed learning about a thing and think others would benefit from it, I’ll share it.
Subscribe for free to follow along. Oh, and share this with a friend who might enjoy it! Thanks, talk soon!